Closing: Aug 22, 20226 days remaining
Published: Jul 25, 2022 (22 days ago)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Online approval of sales orders.
- Communicating with customer or sales reps on overdue accounts.
- Preparation of monthly debtors’ collection target and update of the same.
- Preparation and circulation of monthly debtor listing.
- Review of credit worthiness of new customers via account opening form before review by CFO.
- Periodic review of overdue customers and recommendations to CFO when to escalate to demand letters/legal action for difficult to collect customers.
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements: –
- 2 years of relevant work experience in commercial.
- CPA (K) Or ACCA.
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission.
- Cash Management, Financial Accounting and Corporate Finance Competence.
- Better than average written and spoken communication skills.
- Detailed knowledge of Kenyan income and VAT tax laws.
- Advanced knowledge of SAP and Excel.