Closing: Dec 7, 2022This position has expired
Published: Nov 22, 2022 (17 days ago)
This role will require the person to thing strategically in driving portfolio growth in mortgage and Wealth Management
This area of business is the fastest growing and priority portfolio for the banks strategic intent for growth
Robust process to be adhered to and also contribute to the changes in processes time to time as the regulation and strategy changes
People & Talent
This role will require to work and grow with people around and nurture the knowledge of the co-workers
Regular monitoring of portfolio, addressing and early indicators and de-risk the portfolio from loss severity and allow the business to grow in right segments for a sustainable growth
All policies and processes to be adhered to
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Exercise authorities delegated by the Board of Directors and act in accordance with Articles of Association