Closing: Nov 17, 2022This position has expired
Published: Nov 10, 2022 (29 days ago)
- Manage the revenue accounting process by ensuring coordination and analysis of billing inputs for all services and the eventual postings to the accounting systems.
- Ensure proper accounting of all revenues billed with relevant accompanying taxes.
- Provide and accrue for any revenues not billed at month end to ensure accuracy and completeness in financial reporting.
- Analyze revenue trends and movements on a monthly basis and ensure that all revenues reported are duly supported by contracts or SOFs.
- Avoid adverse audit findings by ensuring compliance with legislation, appropriate accounting standards and company policies and procedures.
- Review and develop appropriate changes to business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Generate invoices for services that are not on the billing platform ensuring applicable taxes are applied and the same posted to accounting system.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Certified Accountant – CPA(K) or ACCA
- Member of ICPAK
- 2 - 5 years’ experience in the Finance function of a reputable company