Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Fixed term
You have 1 days left to apply for this job.
Kobo360 is a pan-African e-logistics startup that aggregates end-to-end haulage operations to help cargo owners, truck owners, drivers, and cargo recipients achieve an efficient supply chain framework. With operations in Nigeria, Togo, Ghana and Kenya, we are one of the fastest-growing logistics tech startups in Africa.
Our mission is to build the Global Logistics Operating System (GLOS) that will power trade and commerce across Africa and emerging markets. In developing an all-in-one logistics ecosystem, we leverage data and technology to enable unprecedented efficiency and cost reduction in the supply chain, providing 360-visibility while delivering products of all sizes safely, on time and in full.
We promote the values of creativity, drive and execution which are vital to Africa’s economic future. We are building a dynamic and innovative company that is a critical element in sustaining Africa’s new-found optimism, and this will not only grow shareholder's worth but also create exponential economic expansion.
We are driven by a set of shared values. We are fast, energetic and innovative. We work diligently and collaboratively to get it right; we don’t cut corners. At Kobo360, we are execution-focused, goaloriented and hands-on; we bring these values into everything we do. We continue to fixate on building big, building for Africa.
This is an exciting time to join our team, which is made up of individuals from global logistics companies and top-ranking institutions in the world of innovation and learning.
- Fully master Kobosquad app functionalities
- Ensure information entered on Kobo app is 100% accurate
- At loading, create a trip every time a truck is to be loaded
- At loading, pair trips to orders paying attention to all fields and entering all data (truck registration plate, payout rate accuracy, recipient full address as specified on waybill, name of partner, upload of waybill…
- At unloading, be present and accompany driver to customer, record and report any issues with load to account manager
- At unloading, upload signed waybill to app and ensure safe return of waybill to HO
- Understand that drivers are Kobo’s trusted partners
- Provide quality service and great attention to drivers
- Assist drivers as best as possible with issues
- Promote the use of the Transporter app amongst transporters
- Train drivers on using the transporter app
- Support the installation of trackers on trucks to provide the customer visibility
1. Trips recorded on Kobo app in real time
2. Accuracy and completeness of information entered on the Kobo app
3. Waybills uploaded on the app
4. Waybills received at HO for a trip that the FO loaded or unloaded
5. Satisfaction of drivers
Job RequirementsRequired education: Diploma, Associate's degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself