• Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Information and Communication
Technology; Wielding; Electrical Engineering; Automotive Engineering; Building and
Construction; Refrigeration; Hair Dressing and Beauty Therapy; Fashion Design;
Refrigeration; Leather Work; Plumbing or its equivalent qualification from a recognized
• Certificate in computer application from a recognized institution
• Theoretical and practical instruction in the area of specialization.
• Preparing and maintaining schemes of work, lesson plans, lesson notes, trainee records,
teaching and learning materials.
• Carrying out trainee assessment.
• Ensuring proper care and maintenance of tools and equipment.
• Conducting co-curricular activities.
• Maintaining trainee’s discipline.
• Guiding and counseling trainees.