(Online) Marketing Strategist.
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 8 days left to apply for this job.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Over 3 years’ experience in the relevant field.
- Ability to maintain dialogue with team and clients.
- Ability to train & support team in several areas e.g. SEO, Keyword analysis, Optimization e.t.c
- Have good communication skills: speaking, writing and presentation.
- High level of experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Advertising (SEA).
- Hands on in doing Keyword analysis, google analytics, google data studio, onsite optimization, linkbuilding and creating link profiles
- Practical experience in conversion optimization and a/b testing
- Proficient with Internet
- Ability to type very fast (Blind typing) using keyboard.
- Understanding of internet trends.
- Attention to detail.
- Ready to grow on personal and professional level.
- Ability to enjoy while doing the work.
- Someone who is proactive in giving ideas for SEO campaigns.
- Knowledge of Wordpress is added advantage.
- Plan, develop and evaluate online digital campaigns for clients.
- Define target audience and create buyer persona's.
- Do Keyword analysis and keyword research to develop best keyword list that can be used in clients websites and create onsite optimization documents.
- Perfom conversion optimization with Google Analytics, Mouseflow and Google Optimize (a/b testing).
- Develop a marketing funnel and understand the customer journey.
- Create and publish high quality content applying marketing research and development.
- Collecting, analysing, interpreting and summarizing web performance data and proposing where a client will invest their marketing budget.
- Manage Google Ads platform (experience with Re-marketing campaign), Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads platform, etc.
- Run Ad campaigns on Social Media platforms: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
- Develop periodical reports on SEO traffic, ads, digital campaigns and Return on investment for clients.
- Manage the marketing investment budgets for clients.
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 5 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Other Jobs at BlueWeb
(Online) Marketing Strategist
BlueWeb / Nairobi
BlueWeb / Nairobi
Oracle DBA - Engineer
Kenya / Sybyl
Music Database Manager
Nairobi / Mdundo.com
Tech Support Officer
Nairobi / 4G Capital
Nairobi / Fintech Limited
Tanzania, United Republic of / Sybyl