Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 15 days left to apply for this job.
- Ensure quality material is available and ready for production as per job cards.
- Ensure quality of printed cards is as per the approved customer's samples on dummy cards
- Monitor and operate machine for consistent quality.
- Monitor wastage and correct any anomalies.
- Report machine maintenance problems to the supervisor for action.
- Monitor general housekeeping around the press
- Verify the authenticity of all reprint requests. Ensuring that all reprint requests are fully approved before production.
- Ensure all non-conforming material are identified, segregated, confirmed, and contained inappropriate cages for destruction.
- Ensure that only quality approved raw materials are used for production.
- Ensure optimum utilization of raw material and that wastage is reduced to the minimum level possible.
- Diploma in Printing Technology
- Three (3) years, previous experience as a print operator (offset, Flexo, Lithographic, CTP)
- Good Communication skills (Spoken and written)
Job RequirementsRequired education: Diploma, Associate's degree
Required relevant work experience: 3 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
15 days left to apply
Sintel Security Print Solutions Limited
Sintel Security Print Solutions is a security printing firm with a state of the art facility located in Thika – Kenya, 45KM from the capital city, Nairobi. Established in 2011, the modern plant has the capacity and capability to provide security sensitive documents with variable data and printed security features. Committed to providing and delivering long term sustainable value to all our customers, we develop a wide range of products for the Telecommunication, Financial, Public & Educational Institutions and Commercial sectors. The entire production process happens onsite from the pre-press, press to the post-press stages and we cover approximately 55,000 square feet of production floor while employing 140 people. Sintel is fast becoming the largest secure print solution provider for security printing and track and trace verticals in Kenya. Our location in Kenya gives us the advantage of the export duty benefits for the East African community and preferential entry into the COMESA market. The company is now part of Ramco Group under Ramco Plexus.
Meet your new colleagues
15 days left to apply