Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Temporary
You have 5 days left to apply for this job.
A floriculture trading Company based in Nairobi is seeking to recruit a Procurement Manager. Reporting to the General Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for formulating and driving a consistent approach towards all sourcing, procurement, and export of Flowers. The ideal candidate Must have experience working in the Agri Sector or Floriculture trading Organisation. He/she must have a professional qualification in CIPS/CPSP
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Procurement/Supply chain Management.
Must be a Member to a relevant professional body- CIPS/KISM.
Must have recognized professional qualification – CIPS/CPSP.
Must have over 8 experience in the Procurement field.
Must have prior working experience in Agri/Floriculture Sector
- Proven ability to coordinate with other departments within a Company.
- Good knowledge of the supplier and third-party management
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers.
- Evaluation of potential suppliers.
- Liaising with suppliers and responsible for managing a designated group of products and suppliers.
- Managing supplier relationships.
- Developing procurement strategies.
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Analyse market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
- Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, materials and services.
- Overall responsibility for the Unit’s budgets and forecasts.
- Preparing reports, market analysis, tender results and strategic recommendations to senior management.
- Provide guidance and support to staff on procurement through the implementation of business plans aligned to business outcomes.
- Execute all approved purchases and monitor delivery and adherence to terms and conditions.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 7 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)