BURN is seeking to hire an exceptional Territory Sales Manager for the Kisii region in Kenya. The successful candidate must have a solid record of developing sales revenue volumes in the region, B2B Sales, Key Account Management and New Business Development. We are looking for someone with strategic initiatives and is interested in working in a dynamic, challenging environment, for a company that recognizes and rewards creativity, initiative and contributions.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor or MBA degree, preferably in Business or Marketing.
- 2+ years’ experience in project management and demonstrated ability to coordinate complex projects with many stakeholders to deliver results on time.
- Knowledge of the sales and marketing fields in the Kisii Region, preferably in consumer durables and/or fast-moving consumer goods.
- Strong analytic/number-crunching background, particularly with sales and marketing data.
- High level of comfort working with high-level business clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, a desire to ‘sell for good’ and willingness to get your “hands dirty”.
- Experience developing business strategy and plans.
- Experience in identifying and developing B2B distribution partnerships in Kenya
- Experience managing key accounts across a range of distribution channels.
- Previous experience in market research or M&E.
- Sales & distribution work experience in Kisii.