Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Fixed term
You have 4 days left to apply for this job.
Founded in 2012 and registered soon after, Extra Inch has become one of the leading Information and Communication Technology Products and services providers in Kenya.
We have a diverse resource base deployed in technical service, systems support, Training in ICT, and after sales support. Our clientele includes but not limited to Business Corporations, NGOs, church-based organizations, manufacturers, health care, financial institutions among others.
“We endeavor to bridge the technological divide through affordable products and Services while ensuring support of the same fundamental part of the offering.” We build products with a high degree of scalability while maintaining interactive relationships with Major Software Companies; Google and Oracle Corporations. Our professionals are thoroughly trained and experienced to design, develop, integrate and test run projects developed using C#, Java, PHP, Android, IOS among others.
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Determining operational practicality
- Developing quality assurance procedures
- Deploying software tools,processes, and metrics
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Training users
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with the latest features
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts
- Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals.
- Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree.
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Experience designing interactive applications
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL, and ORM technologies
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- Must have at least 3 years of ASP.Net MVC/.Net core technologies
- Excellent experience with REST API/ Web API creation, consumption, integration using
- Experience with version control using TFS/Github
- Proficiency in developing models using .Net / .Net Core Entity Framework with code
first approach or database first approach
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 3 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
4 days left to apply
Welcome to Extra Inch Technologies Limited. This is a Kenyan firm that has been operational for the last 3+ years in Kenya, Uganda, DRC Congo, Ghana and Cameroon. We deal with Financial Software solutions for micro-finance, Sacco’s and banks. Our range of products vary from the core banking/MFI solution to alternate channels (ATM, Mobile Transfer etc.)
Meet your new colleagues
4 days left to apply