Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Fixed term
You have 3 days left to apply for this job.
Apollo Agriculture uses satellite data, machine learning, and mobile phones to help African farmers increase their production through access to credit, high-quality farm inputs, and customized advice. We are a team of software engineers, data scientists, economists, and operators with deep experience from different global corporations . We value evangelical pursuit of mission with a pragmatic approach, humility in the face of challenge, active discussion of issues, customer satisfaction, considerate listening and timely resolutions.
- Conduct tele sales and convert prospective clients.
- Make outbound calls to interested farmers to accurately capture their profile in the system; including a detailed registration survey.
- Handle inbound calls by farmers and accurately transcribe the recorded details in the recommended format as will be outlined to you.
- Diligently handle customers/business partners' inquiries via telephone and/or SMS.
- Manage and resolve customers/partners' complaints.
- Provide existing and prospective clients with product and service information by clearly explaining procedures; answering questions and queries; providing information in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Identify and escalate priority issues that need to be handled at a different level, and do the necessary follow up of customer concerns.
- Accurately document all customer interaction information according to standard operating procedures as the Company shall detail to you from time to time.
- Ensure high quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines as well as identify customer service process gaps and recommend improvement in procedures. I
- Troubleshoot Mobile App Related issues and providing first level resolutions to the customers/business partners.
Ideal candidates need to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be a holder of an undergraduate degree or a diploma certificate
- Conversant with English, Kiswahili, and vernacular language
- Have basic computer skills and be familiar with Windows or Ubuntu OS.
- Self-driven and able to work remotely with minimal supervision.
- Own a laptop
- Access to a stable internet
Compensation: Competitive - Performance-based Package
Job RequirementsRequired education: Diploma, Associate's degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent),
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
3 days left to apply