Web Developer Intern
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 22 days left to apply for this job.
Pong Agencies was founded on the sole principle of enabling people to connect and communicate effectively using technology. Our 20+ year in the industry has seen us build an unmatched reputation for excellence and service delivery based on this fundamental principle. In order to keep abreast of changes in the global economic and technological landscape, we are in the process of developing an e-commerce platform to deliver our state of the art products and services.
JOB SUMMARYWeb Developer- Intern
The candidate will be joining and contributing to the evolution of Pong’s digital marketing team enabling the company live to its mission to enable people and organizations make life easier with technology. The candidate will work with UI/UX team to help curate a shop page on our website. The candidate we are looking for has a background in web development but also experienced and passionate about software, IT devices and working with marketing technology platforms. The role will part of a project team to ensure delivery of a complete end to end digital platform to deliver best customer experience. This will also be a balance of many platforms to deliver marketing campaigns and jumping in to do hands on web development from scratch when needed for email creation, microsite development and daily troubleshooting.
This is an internship role with a strong possibility for full time employment based on performance.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- Develops, tests, documents, and implements high quality websites and applications on time that perform according to specifications and requirements documents
- Hands on coding for web applications, microsites, and database integrations using HTML, CSS, jQuery, PHP and general front-end web development skills. Application of these core web development skills to troubleshoot and maintain the functionality and performance of the website.
- Build and execute digital marketing campaigns to support pong agencies web pages up to web form development, landing page creation and testing/deliverability.
- Daily technical troubleshooting and root cause analysis of technical issues, along with managing testing and bug tracking/resolution for new functionality.
- Support the Pong Agencies technical team with marketing programs and campaigns that have digital marketing requirements including email, website content, microsite development, form creation, newsletters and webinars.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, active contribution to team issues, support of team members and sharing of relevant information.
- Experience optimizing websites for SEO from a technical perspective for things like site structure, canonicals, metatags. (versus content optimization).
- Strong experience using Adobe products or related tools for creating/editing graphics and website artifacts.
- Enjoys solving problems and providing the best possible solutions
- Strong decision-making and strategic planning skills
- Enjoys designing and developing modern-looking and highly effective web pages and content
- Enjoys staying current with new technology
Others/ preferred qualifications
- Diploma or degree in Computer Science, Web Software Development or related disciplines Knowledge of working with APIs and Web Services
- Additional foundation in the principles of user experience design and user interface design.
- Familiarity with working with leading cloud platforms as AWS, Azure
NB. This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 6 monthsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourselfEducation certificate
- the official certificate for your highest education