PesaKit is a fintech company headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya that enables mobile money agents in Africa to become last mile distribution points for digital financial services.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Be the first point of contact for all visitors to the office reception
- Provide high-level administrative support and assistance to the CEO, Country Director, and/or other assigned leadership staff.
- Perform clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
- Arrange travel and accommodations for executives.
- Schedule and attend meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes.
- Receive incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, review contents to determine importance, and summarize and/or distribute contents to appropriate staff.
- Perform office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping.
- Perform additional duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills Essential Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, communication, or related field.
- At least two years of related experience is required.
- Previous experience at a startup is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
- Good customer service and customer support skills.
- Experience in handling C-suite corporate executives.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and other software with the ability to learn new or updated software.