Targeted Specialized Knowledge:
Key Areas of Note
- 2-3 years' experience of relevant customer service experience
- BSc/HND in relevant course from a reputable institution
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a help desk setup
- Keep up to date with relevant medical research, technology, and evidence-based medical practice by attending continuing education courses and professional meetings, reading journals, etc.
- Research unusual symptoms and treatment options, through consultation with physicians and other medical specialists.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Hold Computer literacy
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service
- Caring, Compassionate, Dedicated and Professional
- Working Under Pressure
- Humane, Empathetic and Supportive Bedside Manner
- Leadership and Teamwork
- Problem solving and Initiative
- Time Management and Organization
- Attention to Detail
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but can become louder at times due to group discussions or activities. EHA Clinics is a tobacco-free environment.
- The command center unit provides overall customer service/support services and serves as a central point of contact in delivering exceptional customer service in patient care satisfaction critical to achieving the organization's mission through a compassionate and efficient communication hub connecting patients and care providers with the care and resources they need ensuring every interaction leaves a positive impact.
- The command center operator executes customer support functions and provides exceptional customer service critical to EHA Clinics, facilitating access to healthcare services, information and resources through collaboration, innovation, and a dedication to excellence, aiming to enhance the patient's experience, foster trust and contribute to the overall well-being of EHA Clinics esteemed clients.
Provide General Support:
- Provide technical support to clinic staff and projects. Maintain confidentiality of collected information. Alert supervisor to any special concerns of members/users.
- Respond to telephone calls, emails, and personnel requests for technical support. Record customer data on Odoo. Log appointments and raise tickets on Odoo as required. Collect caller records and family member contact information.
- Practice proper handover with incoming operators before logging off after shift.
- Respond to telephone calls, emails, and personnel requests for technical support. Ensure calls are picked up and maintain average talk time. Other duties as required to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Document, track, and monitor problems to ensure timely resolution.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform job functions.