Channel Sales - Account Executive ll
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 5 days left to apply for this job.
What You'll Bring:
- Degree or Diploma with three or more years of business development and account management experience.
- Minimum 5 years of channel sales experience in a business to-business sales environment.
- Proven history of meeting/exceeding yearly quotas.
- Demonstrated sales experience in account management and client retention.
- Focused, ambitious self-starter who exhibits attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- A team player capable of working within a collaborative environment and making contributions when appropriate
- Experience in structuring large business deals with knowledge of different commercial constructs and how these can be used
- Strong Execution skills
- Problem Solver
- Transactional and Consultative
- Relationships across client organisation
Impact You'll Make:
- Demonstrated experience in working with B2B clients and Channel Partners. Strong ability to proactively identify, understand CBI's and clearly articulate customer value drivers in light of our value proposition.
- Accurately forecast client activity and associated revenue with goal of achieving / exceed set targets and objectives.
- Aggressively drive market share growth and revenue. Identify areas of opportunity where TU have the ability to build Market Share and cross / up sell opportunities.
- Establish goals / objectives to ensure that Channel Partners incorporate TU products and services into their solutions.
- Keep abreast of the channel partner and client business, financials and latest industry trends to identify and capitalise opportunities Develops the “what” and “when” of operational plans with channel partners. Negotiate contracts where appropriate to facilitate product availability and to ensure contracts fall within acceptable parameters.
- Keeps abreast of industry, legal and competitive trends and understands their impact on company objectives. Stay current on contemporary technologies and business practices.
- Establishes deep and effective relationships with all key clients due to credible network.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Act consistently with the organization's values and ensures that words and actions are consistent.
- Working as part of the team supporting sale strategies and objectives
- Maintain accuracy and hygiene of opportunities in Salesforce CRM database.
- Provide weekly and monthly forecasts to management.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Job RequirementsRequired education: Diploma, Associate's degree
Required relevant work experience: 5 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
TransUnion has no other jobs
MARKET EXPANSION REPRESENTATIVE
Custom location, / Poa Internet
Custom location, / Poa Internet
Logbook Loans Officers
Nairobi / Progressive Credit Limited
Nairobi / Chloride Exide Kenya Limited
Nairobi / Mogo Finance Kenya Limited