Frontline Marketing Portfolio Activation Manager
Coca-Cola Beverages AfricaKampala, Uganda
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 28 days left to apply for this job.
• Provide nuanced country/regional level input on marketing strategy and plans (e.g. consumer / shopper insights).
• Develop relationships with key bottlers and ensure alignment and buy-in on mkt agenda.
• Coordinate full details (calendars, resources, metrics) of local activation with Bottlers.
• Identify needs for campaign localization or customization as necessary.
• Provide input on media buying (in partnership with Market procurement).
• Manage the marketing plans and integration of plans in country/region with the relevant bottler. Also integrate plans with local commercial strategies together with Franchise team and bottler (objectives, DME investments, tracking execution and success metrics, activity calendars, including Innovation projects and IMX Campaigns).
• Provide input on Regional brand plans (activities, calendars, execution of allocated DME) and local innovation opportunities.
• Co-create on development of market-level innovation projects and provide market input for operating unit (OU) led IMX campaigns (as applicable).
• Oversee localization and real-time amplification of IMX campaigns within the country/region, providing input to relevant OU IMX team.
• Manage brand activation at the local level, including POSM activations, consumer promotions, experiential marketing and events (leveraging mkt assets), in coordination with bottlers.
• Lead country/region marketing preparation and participation in key business System Review meetings. Support coordination of Franchise routines together with Franchise Managers.
• Work closely with Platform services to ensure timely procurement process management and compliance related to brand activations.
• Bachelor's Degree
Related Work Experience:
• Significant marketing and leadership experience (5+ years).
• Direct experience with marketing activation.
• Business and commercial acumen.
• Ideally experience working with TCCC external partners (bottlers and customers).
• Experience working in cross-functional and cross-geographical teams is preferred.
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 5 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)