Mode Of Application:
Interested applicants should submit an online application. Please scan your academic qualifications: Degree/Diploma qualifications, Curriculum Vitae, Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education, Uganda Certificate of Education and other relevant academic documents and National Identity Card (both faces) and submit them online: http://careers.nms.go.ug.
The Principal Human Resource Management Officer will support the CHRAO. Will be responsible for performance management and employee relations of the Corporation.
1. An honor’s Bachelor’s Degree in either Human Resource, Business Administration with (Human Resource Management option) Social Sciences, Organizational Psychology from a recognized University/Institution.
2. A Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Human Resource Management.
3. Possession of a post graduate diploma in Human Resource Management or a diploma in Human Resource/ Personnel management.
1. At least Five years of work experience in Human Resource Management three of which should have been gained at a level of Middle Management
1. To participate in selection, recruitment and placement of employees in accordance with the HR Manual.
2. Assist the CHRAO in Planning, monitoring and evaluation and Overseeing the implementation of NMS’ efforts of performance management and quality improvement programs.
3. Initiate and develop Human Resource plans, acquisition, development and annual talent plans.
4. Develop and implement an organization-wide Learning & Development strategies and programs that will ensure that NMS staff are equipped with the skills and knowledge necessary for full performance in their roles
5. Undertake annual Training Needs Assessments of staff
6. Prepare a budget for training that will support the annual training programme.
7. Act as a Change Agent of the Corporation
8. Provide continuous guidance, assessment, coaching, and counselling of staff who have performance-related challenges and advise on support systems for such staff.
9. Conduct orientation sessions and arrange on job training for new hires.
10. Take charge of employee wellness
11.To identify any risk (s) noted during the course of execution of your duties and formally report to your immediate supervisor
12. Perform any other duties assigned by the Supervisor