Sales Team Leader - Kakuma
Salary range: from KSh29,000 | Contract type: Permanent
You have 1 days left to apply for this job.
The Team Leader shall coordinate and supervise Agents within the assigned territory/market segment to grow the Solar Business. They will work in close coordination with HQ staff.
· Tracking the Sales Target with Agents.
· Driving the Collections Target with Agents.
· Recruitment Target
· Stock and Contract Management
· Agent Training
Other requirements specific to the role:
• Supervisory experience.
• Excellent selling skills and ability to speak the local language.
• Computer literate, able to proficiently work with Microsoft Office.
• Additional details of exceptional aspects of the demands of the role:
• Mobility is a key aspect of the role and may be transferred should business needs so demand.
• Work with all concerned in the best interest of the company to provide excellent customer service
· Must possess at least 1 years’ experience in the Sales Industry preferably in the solar industry.
· Tertiary education level
· Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
· Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
· Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Must be based in the Region
· Valid driving/riding license and must possess a Smart Phone.
· Willing to start in January 2021
Performance Contract - (Contract Renewal is based on Performance).
Base fee: Ksh > 29,000.
Commission: Range Ksh 10,000 to Ksh > 100,000.
Job RequirementsRequired education: Diploma, Associate's degree
Required relevant work experience: 12 months
Required languages: Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent),
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
Salary range: from KSh29,000
Commission: Range Ksh 10,000 to Ksh > 100,000
1 days left to apply
Raj Ushanga House LTD
Raj Ushanga House Ltd is a leading distributor and warehousing company in Kenya. Established in 1976, RUH cornered the market of importing and distributing high grade jewelry beads, which are used to create Kenya’s famous Maasai jewelry found in all Maasai markets. In 2012, looking to leverage its established distribution arm serving off-grid areas, RUH began to diversify its revenue lines with renewable energy products, including Pay-As- You-Go Solar Home Systems from Azuri Technologies.
Meet your new colleagues
1 days left to apply