Technical Supervisor (Service Uganda Centres)
Closing: Mar 13, 2023This position has expired
Published: Feb 21, 2023 (2 months ago)
Sign up to view job details.
- Supporting improvement of Public Service performance and enhancement of quality service delivery through continuous assessment of the adequacy and relevancy of Public Service Organizational Structures, functions and objectives;
- Identifying, studying and recommending services to be provided under One-Stop-Centres at various service delivery levels;
- Reviewing efficiency of Public Service operational structures, systems and procedures and formulating proposals on simplified and standardized work systems;
- Collecting, analysing and collating data on all Public Service delivery structures and operational systems;
- Studying and proposing work equipment and facilities that fit the human body, its movements and its cognitive abilities;
- Researching and designing operational systems and procedure that combat inefficiency and wastage;
- Undertaking functional analysis, job analysis and up-date the database on job information in the Public Service;
- Identifying Institutional inconsistencies, areas of resource waste, duplications and overlaps in the Public Service;
- Making a follow-up on the performance of approved structures and systems;
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Applications submitted via Fuzu have 32% higher chance of getting shortlisted.