Intern - Drug Control & Crime Prevention,I
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Fixed term
You have 8 days left to apply for this job.
Applicants must at the time of application meet one of the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in, or have completed, a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher).
- Be enrolled in, or have completed, the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum bachelor’s level or equivalent).(OFFICIAL WRITTEN PROOF FROM THE UNIVERSITY SUPPORTING ONE OF THE ABOVE POSSIBILITIES MUST BE ATTACHED TO THE INSPIRA APPLICATION)
In addition, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Be computer literate in standard software applications.
- Have demonstrated keen interest in the work of the United Nations and have a personal commitment to the ideals of the Charter.
- Have a demonstrated ability to successfully interact with individuals of different cultural backgrounds and beliefs, which include willingness to try and understand and be tolerant of differing opinions and views.
“A completed online application (Cover Note, Personal History Profile as well as proof of enrollment and/or graduation) is required. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.The Cover Note must include:
• Degree Programme (What are you currently studying?)
• Graduation Date (When will you graduate or when did you graduate from the programme?)
• List the IT skills and programmes that you are proficient in.
• List your top three areas of interest.
• Explain why you are the best candidate for this specific internship.
• Explain your interest in the United Nations Internship Programme in general and this assignment in particular.
In your online Personal History Profile, be sure to include all past work experiences, IT skills, and three references. Do not forget to attach your proof of enrollment or graduation.
Specific tasks to be performed by the Intern under the overall supervision UNODC ROEA Head of the Criminal Justice Programme the intern will; Required education
• Assist in the design, planning and implementation of the Designing Dreams project in Kenya,
• Assist in meetings with counterparts and partners as it is related to the project
• Assist in the reporting and monitoring of the Designing Dreams project
• Assist in the activities related to building a temporary residence for girls in conflict with the Law
• Carry out any other duties as required
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: three monthsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)