Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 33 days left to apply for this job.
We are looking for a Recruitment Officer to support our recruiting and onboarding activities. The Recruitment Officer will support the Head of Recruitment in recruitment activities responsibilities including scheduling calls and interviews, maintaining candidate database and handling paperwork. Ultimately, you’ll help us hire efficiently and keep our hiring process running. If you have some experience in recruiting and you’re an excellent organizer and communicator, we’d like to meet you.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience as Recruitment Officer or another recruiting-related role
- Experience using recruiting software and social networks for recruiting
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Familiarity with hiring practices and stages (screening, interview, assessment, onboarding)
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience in Recruitment
- Excellent Communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Excellent research skills
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Strong decision-making skills
- Detail oriented
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supporting the recruiting team with administrative duties
- Scheduling interviews and balancing calendars for hiring managers and candidates
- Carrying out initial applicant screening
- Sourcing and Shortlisting candidates for the various open roles
- Sending regrets to unsuccessful candidates.
- Carrying out reference checks for candidates prior to offer letters being sent out
- Processing background checks to verify applicant information and ensuring that the minimum hiring requirements are met
- Use internal and external systems to advertise job vacancies as appropriate
- Ensure compliance with employment and data protection related legal requirements
- Assist other managers to process job applications and respond to queries
- Organise and take part in interview procedures as required
- Assist with new hire onboarding (e.g. preparing documents, coordinating orientation agendas)
- Assisting the Recruitment team with other duties.
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)