Manage strategic marketing activities and campaigns for student recruitment and institutional success.
1. Plan, organize and justify marketing and promotions strategies for IUEA.
2. Develop promotional material and brand collateral for timely distribution for internal and external use advertising accurate and reliable information on programmes at IUEA.
3. Develop and implement marketing campaigns with appropriate media in order to attract enquiries from prospective students and agents. (advertising, direct mailings, newsletters etc)
4. Develop and manage reliable and accurate marketing information system (statistics, target market information, competitor research, etc) to facilitate strategic decision making for marketing & management purposes.
5. Develop and maintain a database of student, academic and agent contacts to facilitate customer relationship management & direct marketing activities to recruit prospective students.
6. Represent IUEA in external functions and bodies such as public conferences and events and visit overseas agents and clients to promote our courses and recruit students.
7. Prepare and manage an annual list of activities, events and key dates for all marketing activities to ensure effective, efficient and timely implementation to meet organizational objectives
8. Manage approved and cost effective quarterly marketing and promotions budgets in order to meet the student targets.
9. Prepare regular marketing reports to facilitate strategic decision making by management.
10. Plan and execute communication campaigns for all courses (advertising, direct mailing, CRM) in advance so to facilitate lead in times of prospective students.
11. Plan, organize and carry out regional and international trips.