Chandaria Industries Limited Nairobi, Kenya
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 13 days left to apply for this job.
Chandaria Industries is the largest company within Chandaria Group’s portfolio and was established on 1st May 1964. The company started out as a small Tissue Converting operation and today is the largest Tissue and Hygiene products manufacturer in Kenya, East and Central Africa. We are also the only Tissue and Hygiene products manufacturer that manufactures its products 100% in Kenya and the only fully integrated Tissue Paper manufacturer whose process starts from everyday paper waste as the raw material to the final distribution of our finished product
- The coordinator will be responsible for overseeing and managing all the online accounts in terms of product visibility, and availability.
- Create, edit and upload company products in terms of images and descriptions and upload on all online platforms.
- Should have an understanding on reconciliation of accounts.
- Coordinator to follow up on payments/commission invoices in a timely manner.
- Able to propose promotions that will help drive sales and volume.
- The coordinator should be able to work under pressure and independently.
- Should be a fast learner.
- To overlook the whole process from the time an order comes in to the time it is dispatched.
- To overlook the stocks and ensuring there are no variances.
- A strong attendance, reliability and punctuality record;
- A strong work ethic and proven track record of being proactive and using initiative within Retail;
- A clear understanding and proven delivery of good customer service;
- A positive and flexible approach, ready and willing to turn your hand to anything to get the job done;
- Physically fit and able to unpack and process deliveries and manoeuvre stock between storage areas and the shop floor on a daily basis;
- Able to deal with customer enquiries on own initiative, responding to queries and complaints in a constructive and prompt manner;
- Able to handle confidential matters with utmost discretion;
- Able to work independently and creatively, pre-empting and problem-solving issues as needed;
- Possesses excellent communication skills; is friendly, approachable and professional when dealing with visitors and staff in person, over the phone or in writing;
- Evidences strong interpersonal and team working skills, able to communicate successfully with a wide variety of people across all levels;
- Possesses excellent time management and organizational skills, able to multitask and prioritise tasks effectively;
- Displays accuracy and efficiency in all aspects of the role, due to the ability to pay attention to detail;
- Experience of successfully using computerised stock management systems, Photoshop, InDesign, Microsoft Office and e-commerce platforms;
- Ability to create and edit product photography and copy for online and promotional purposes to a high standard;
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 12 months
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Other Jobs at Chandaria Industries Limited
Chandaria Industries Limited / Nairobi
PAID INTERNSHIP- BUNGOMA
Bungoma / Mogo Finance Kenya Limited
Nairobi / Mogo Finance Kenya Limited
PAID INTERNSHIP- KITALE
Kitale / Mogo Finance Kenya Limited
Kampala / Tugende Limited
Field Officer - Bomet
Bomet / Watu Credit