Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have today left to apply for this job.
AutoXpress is the leading vendor of auto parts and accessories in East Africa with a network 50 branches across Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania and Uganda. It represents some of the best known global brands in the automotive sector ranging from Bridgestone and Dunlop in the tyre sector to Bosch in the service parts sector.
As it expands its network in Kenya, AutoXpress is seeking to recruit highly motivated, intelligent and hardworking individual for the vacant position.
The position is responsible for assisting the Manager - Marketing in developing, planning, implementing and monitoring the marketing strategy of the business.
- Recommend opportunities to be incorporated in the marketing strategy based on the Company’s objectives and current trends
- Planning, strategizing, implementing and evaluating marketing strategies
- Undertake continuous analysis of campaigns and develop reports at the end of every campaign
- Understanding and aligning the brand accordingly to maintain brand equity
- Identify merchandise item opportunities and undertake inventory management of merchandise items
- Monitoring, tracking & evaluating market & competitive dynamics to explore options for revenue generation from new and existing customers
- Work in conjunction with the Creative Designer for creation of artwork, photo, video and layout designs used for advertising, broadcast and web communication
- Ensure delivery of high quality marketing materials and services from suppliers consistent with the AutoXpress brand
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce, business or related field with a marketing option from a recognized university
- Post graduate qualification from Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), is an added advantage
- At least 2 years’ experience at the same level in a marketing field
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite is an added advantage
- Computer literacy in MS office packages
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 3 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
Today left to apply
Vision To become the market leader in the East African region in the: Sales of Auto Parts and Accessories Servicing of Vehicles Mission To deliver to our customers fast, efficient and truly superior service with an identifiable difference To provide the appropriate product range for our customers To employ, train and retain the very best human resource available To utilize accurate processes and systems
Meet your new colleagues
Today left to apply