Product Manager - Import Finance
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 2 days left to apply for this job.
Responsible for helping Ngao Credit achieve its mission by finding and developing business opportunities for business development in import finance by meeting the customer acquisition
and revenue growth by keeping the company competitive and innovative. QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the banking sector and 8 years of experience in sales and marketing.
- Bachelor of Commerce (B. COMM) or Degree in Business Administration or related course is a MUST have. A Masters's degree in Business Administration (MBA) will be a plus.
- Working knowledge of Import Finance product, especially in a bank or Microfinance and have an existing network of major Japanese car Import companies.
- Translate business Development plans/strategy into business and foresee implementation.
- Ensure seamless service and Oversee portfolio management on Import finance.
- Market penetration and related product innovation.
- Originating and completing Import finance transactions in liaison with the profit centers. This includes communicating the shipping itinerary and updating customers.
- Creating partnerships, structuring transactions, Crafting & Guiding marketing Activities, developing and negotiating to execution on all Import Finance Business.
- Participate in the preparation of all business development plans covering all aspects of import finance.
- Translate business Development plans into real business for Ngao Credit from the approved segments of Import Finance (e.g Coordinating sales Processes and Opening new Markets)
- Originating and completing Import finance transactions in liaison with the profit centers. Without limitation to Coordination of all import Financing Operations i.e. Between Ngao Credit & Japanese Sellers. This includes communicating the shipping itinerary and updating customers.
- Creating partnerships, structuring transactions, Crafting & Guiding marketing Activities, developing and negotiating to execution on all Import Finance Business
- Establish ties with market participants without limitation to financial institutions, clearing and forwarding agents, and relevant import finance intermediaries.
- Preparations of the Import finance Annual sales Budgets
- Training the staff on the import finance product, processes and making sure they understand the product.
Job RequirementsRequired education: Post-graduate education
Required relevant work experience: 7 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself