Salary range: from KSh50,000 | Contract type: Permanent
You have 6 days left to apply for this job.
The sales team in Wowzi is committed to growing the businesses they serve by identifying new partners, managing existing relationships, and creating value for both the customer and Wowzi. The sales team is on the front lines of proving how our technology can create value for our partners.
Lead Generation 25%
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate lead opportunities;
- Manage, nurture and convert inbound leads into sales opportunities;
- Assess and analyse a prospects current process and requirements;
- Provide engaging and articulate information about Wowzi’s value proposition to potential customers.
- Maintain well organised, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports in the company CRM system.
Technical Sales 50%
- Secure new Wowzi clients by presenting marketing solutions and assisting them create relevant campaigns that maximize their returns.
- Confidently participate in the preparation of proposals and the presentation of professional product demonstrations, via webinars or face to face meetings;
- Represent Wowzi at corporate events or sales meetings independently or with colleagues;
- Ensure execution of the developed sales strategies, plans, and advertising or promotional programs.
- Maintain contact with key markets by visiting and investigating the operations and local conditions.
- Ensuring activities are in accordance with the developed sales objectives.
Business Development & Strategy 25%
- Develop sales programs aimed at swift and efficient market penetration
- Develop business strategies that optimize the market potential.
- Evaluate and provide analysis to management for new products and international market opportunities.
- Plan and implement sales programs for one or more of the existing and new company product lines.
- Manage your business pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success.
Key Performance Indicators
- Pipeline Value
- Leads to sales conversion
- Management of marketing and lead generation costs
- Customer return and turnover rate
- Average conversion time
- Average weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual sales volumes
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- University/ College Degree in Sales/ Marketing/ Entrepreneurship or a related field
- 3+ years experience.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Negotiation and problem-solving skills.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself