Sales Manager Wholesale/Distribution
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 6 days left to apply for this job.
The Job is of a Sales Manager to distribute and sell Eyewear products mainly optical frames, sunglasses, contact lenses, optical testing instruments & machinery to Optometrists, Ophthalmologists, Hospitals, Eye clinics, Pharmacies in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda and Burundi.
Candidates with experience in a similar role are encouraged to apply and below are a must to have traits
1. Sales experience
2. Ability to execute tasks within given timelines
3. Effective time management and organization,
4. A leader and a supervisor, with good organization skills.
There is a lot of opportunity in wholesale and distribution of optical products in East Africa region and looking for motivated, goal oriented individuals who want to build a career in optical industry.
- To plan and achieve the sales and distribution targets.
- To push sale of products for all ECP/ Wholesale customers ensuring monthly
and quarterly targets are achieved-Ensure collection of payments (Debtors management, DWC collections) and
speedy settlement of customer claims
- Ensure accurate sales forecasting and control sales waste (managing SDR)
- Motivate the franchised Wholesale by ensuring their profitability – giving
them ideas, design and placement of stocks, how to brand the shop with POP
merchandise to assist them in making the sales.
- To implement trade marketing activities in order to develop business
2. Team Management
- Facilitate and support training for the field sales force. Active role in
developing their Skills.
- To identify good talent and develop at least for higher responsibility in the
short term.- Training and motivating the team under him to push them to make sales
etc. 3. Distribution Enhancement
- Achieve the distribution targets (enhance distribution)- Growth in distribution looking for more new opportunities for company to gain- Generate reports sales for distribution partners and forward to them.4. Inventory Planning, Forecasting and Management
- Is able to plan stocks needed at critical time to achieve sales targets
- Stock receipt and verification and proper recording and stock management at all times.
5. Generate MIS regarding the area and report to Director on a weekly/ fortnightly, monthly basis. Ideal candidate
Ideal candidate will possess below qualifications and experience;
1. Minimum 3 - 5 years of proven sales success preferably in Eyewear Industry. If not then any
other fast moving goods experience. 2. Sales experience - essential3. Good English Communication skills4. Self-motivation,
5. Ability to be part of and work well with a team,6. Prioritization (management of diverse tasks),7. Ability to work under pressure,
8. Effective time management and organization,9. Customer-focus and the willingness to take ownership of projects.10. Computer literate with good email etiquettes and good writing skills in English.11. Ability to lead and direct a team of junior staff working in the organization
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 3 years
Required languages: Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: none)English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent),
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourselfEducation certificate - the official certificate for your highest education