Future Chief Marketing Officer/Head of Marketing
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 1 days left to apply for this job.
At Kepple Africa Vetures we seek to build a talent pipeline for our 60+ portfolio companies. There is no strict deadline and applicants will only be contacted opportunistically.
This is NOT an active hiring role, but is meant for future use.
We are looking for experienced Chief Marketing Officer/Head of Marketing who will oversee all marketing operations of the company that they will be assigned to, develop its marketing strategy and vision.
- Proven experience as Chief Marketing Officer/Head of Marketing or similar role
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.)
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels
- Understanding of different business disciplines (IT, finance etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office and business software (e.g. CRM)
- A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
Job RequirementsRequired education: Post-graduate education
Required relevant work experience: 5 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
1 days left to apply
Kepple Africa Ventures
Create New Industries from Africa We are believers. We invest when nobody else believes in it. We are not afraid of making mistakes; but we fear not learning anything due to lack of execution and speed. We are the door. We connect you to a huge group of like-minded entrepreneurs, larger scale investors, and strategic corporate partners on the continent, and from across the globe. We are beyond VC. We co-create new industries from Africa by fostering growth of startups, facilitating cross-border expansions, and catalyzing mergers and acquisitions.
Meet your new colleagues
1 days left to apply