Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 3 days left to apply for this job.
Pressmaster Africa Limited is one of the leading packaging companies in East Africa. It provides a vast product range using a variety of paper and board. Included are also corrugated boxes, paper cores, and canisters. These enhance our packaging products to stand out in a crowded market place.
Our 2nd-floor showroom has over 1000 packaging products that help to inspire our clients to make their choice. We also pride ourselves on being able to reproduce any packaging a client provides us. Any impossible packaging product is possible at Pressmaster Africa Ltd.
About the Role
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target is driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
Job RequirementsRequired education: Diploma, Associate's degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
3 days left to apply
Pressmaster Africa was established in 1980 as a specialist in the inner carton packaging sector. The company has grown significantly since then with diversification into many areas around its packaging focus. Today it occupies a 200,000 sq. ft. the factory that has innovation and product development at its core. The company exports within the region and beyond, with clients in the UK, Tanzania, Uganda, Ethiopia, Zambia and Australia amongst others. We aspire to on-time delivery as we control all aspects of the print process under our roof, from design and concept to separations, print, finish and laser die making. We do not outsource anything and this allows us to ensure the quality and the delivery promise to each and every customer. Product List: 1. Inner Packaging Cartons 2. Fruit & Veg Export Shipper Trays 3. Corrugated Retail Displays 4. Carry Boxes 5. Pizza Boxes 6. Carry Bags 7. Gift Boxes
Meet your new colleagues
3 days left to apply