Strategic Key Account Specialist - English Speaking Africa
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 10 days left to apply for this job.
- Bachelor's degree in Pharma or Medical.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Fluent in spoken/Written English
- Valid Work Permit in Nairobi, Kenya
- Fluent in spoken/Written French
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
Responsible for developing and maintaining Senior/C-Suite level relationships with strategic partners and working with them to identify and qualify new business opportunities.
- Develops and drives appropriate portfolio management strategy in collaboration with the Business Units to expand and protect market share, optimize pricing strategy, and build long-term contractual agreements and relationships with clients and strategic partners.
- Responsible for understanding the assigned account's strategic priorities and developing appropriate value-added programs for each account.
- Develops, communicates, and implements business plans to achieve strategic target business results.
- Identifies and develops ongoing mutual opportunities for sales growth with key strategic accounts.
- SALES PROFESSIONAL CAREER STREAM: Typically sales professional individual contributors with direct sales responsibilities. May direct the work of other lower level sales professionals or manage sales processes and / or accounts involving multiple team members. The majority of time is spent establishing and maintaining customer relationships, developing new customer relationships, implementing sales strategies and closing sales.
- Sells products and/or services to a group of clients and identifies new and potential customers.
- Works independently with general supervision .
- Organizational Impact: Works to achieve individual sales targets within product area and/or account by selling products/ services, developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts.
- Has a direct impact on achieving department’s sales results.
- May help to set objectives or goals for individual or team accounts .
- Works on larger, moderately complex accounts.
- Understands market landscape, marketing and pricing structure, more influence on pricing structures.
- Works with sales, marketing and finance to structure complex contracts.
- Innovation and Complexity: Makes adjustments or recommends enhancements in sales processes to solve problems or improve effectiveness of job area.
- Recommends changes in account tactics to achieve sales goals .
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Communication and Influence: May influence parties within own job function at an operational level.
- Obtains or provides information requiring some explanation or interpretation .
- Communicates with external customers and / or vendors, involving negotiation and / or presentations in order to manage relationships and close sales.
- Required Knowledge and Experience: Requires practical knowledge gained through experience of sales techniques and job area typically obtained through education combined with sales experience.
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues .
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 5 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Medtronic has no other jobs
MARKET EXPANSION REPRESENTATIVE
Custom location, / Poa Internet
Custom location, / Poa Internet
Logbook Loans Officers
Nairobi / Progressive Credit Limited
Nairobi / Chloride Exide Kenya Limited
Business Development Executive – Enterprise Solutions
Nairobi / ManageIT