Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related experience
- Preferred MBA or certification(s) in a business function
- Relevant Oracle Fusion certification
- Expertise with Digital Transformation programs
- Minimum 5 years of experience in implementing and leading cloud based managed services engagements
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience specifically implementing and leading Oracle Fusion applications implementations.
- Proven track record of meeting SLA’s and meeting customer expectations
- Experience implementing technology solutions that drive functional transformation
- Understanding of the project life cycle and supporting activities
- Expert understanding of Project Management and Business Change Management
- Willingness to collaborate with the architectural community and travel as required
- Other Enterprise Architecture certifications for example TOGAF will be an added advantage.
- Prior experience with sales and delivery of either of the following – Oracle Fusion Finance, HCM, SCM, EPM, procurement etc. as well as implementation and participation in 3 or more implementations/support projects
Key job duties or responsibilities:
Implementation / Project Delivery: Owns the functional and technical end-to-end solution:
- Serves as Oracle Fusion Platform capability lead and SME for architectural design escalation and resolution
- Ensures end-to-end solution cohesion and correctness.
- Designs and takes responsibility of the governance for an integrated system that meets the product-owner’s vision.
- Assesses the systems architecture currently in place and works with technical staff to continually improve it.
- Provides leadership and guidance to the team throughout the implementation to ensure accurate delivery of project plans.
- Addresses escalated engagement issues.
- Owns the specifications and requirements into the systems architecture.
- Assists the Product Owners / functional resources with requirements gathering and provides design guidance.
- Facilitates discussions with business and technical stakeholders to translate the critical business requirements and present a technical vision and solutions in the form of software products, customizations, and integrations.
- Provides regular updates on any developments in systems architecture projects.
- Articulate deep knowledge of the Oracle Fusion platform with a particular strength in identifying what can be delivered out of the box and when it is fitting to use custom development.
- Assist KDN Leadership to design and present high-impact messages to customer’s senior level management
- Ability to successfully communicate complex topics regarding solutions and related projects to audiences both with and without deep technical skills.
- Provides current best practices and solution alternatives as part of functional or technical design documents.
- Communicates effectively with clients, leads meetings and workshops.
Presales and Sales Support
Contribute to KPMG’s Global D365 Architect Community
- Specialist input and QA oversight of the regional sales and delivery opportunities
- Provides SME input and delivery oversight to local Oracle Fusion implementation engagements across the globe.
- Leads IP development, solution enhancement and limited cross border sales support in the architect community
- Assist the GDN Regional Deployment Lead with driving initiatives within the assigned KDN Region
- Provide solutioning support for multiple, local sales opportunities
- Mentoring and monitoring performance and development of Local architect teams
Critical Technical Skills or competencies
- Strong organisational and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and writing to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proficient at working in diverse multi-national teams
- Sound knowledge of Agile Methodology, DevOps, Configuration Management and Automation Tools.
- In-depth experience in areas such as, Oracle Fusion Cloud, Oracle Fusion Financials, Oracle Fusion CRM, Oracle Fusion HCM, Oracle Fusion Procurement, Oracle Fusion SCM, Oracle Fusion Projects, Integration Patterns, Object Oriented Design, Test Driven Development, DevOps.
- Good appreciation of Integration Patterns, Object Oriented Design, Test Driven Development, DevOps etc.
- In-depth experience in any of the following areas:
- Oracle Fusion Cloud,
- Oracle Fusion Financials,
- Oracle Fusion CRM,
- Oracle Fusion HCM,
- Oracle Fusion Procurement,
- Oracle Fusion SCM,
- Oracle Fusion Projects etc