Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 21 days left to apply for this job.
Our capacity allows us to serve various industries and various company sizes in the East Africa Region. We work as one unified team to bring together and implement end-to-end solutions applying the world’s best technologies in partnership with renowned, reliable, and proven manufacturers.
We are looking for a Sales Person who has handled Sales on School Management ERP for Uganda.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams.
- Proven minimum of 2 years experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
Hands-on experience with ERP software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Degree in Sales
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
21 days left to apply
Sybyl, with 29 years of experience, offers unique capabilities and solutions in the domain of Enterprise IT systems. Our business objective is to provide strategic implementation and operational solutions for enterprise clients. We enable our clients to seamlessly integrate the best-of-breed solutions for Enterprise Computing and Storage Systems, Business Communication & Collaboration Solutions, Enterprise Security Systems and Data Centre Services. Our capacity allows us to serve various industries and various company sizes in the East Africa Region. We work as one unified team to bring together and implement end-to-end solutions applying world’s best technologies in partnership with renowned, reliable and proven manufacturers.
Meet your new colleagues
21 days left to apply