We are Looking for a Social Media Expert who will ensure that all content on the client platforms are aligned with the respective community standards. Previous experience in shared services, Business Process Outsourcing environment, or comparable service management environment is desirable.
• Review & moderate content, potentially not aligning with client’s policies and guidelines.
• Evaluate and decide on content going against our client's community standards.
• Commit to deliver a high standard of accuracy and quality at all time.
Excellent language skills – Zulu.
High awareness of the cultural and political situation, noteworthy social issues, and popular trends in the market/region you will be supporting.
5 working days (Open to rotating shift).
A desire to work in a team-based, fast-paced, international environment where you’ll need to embrace different cultures, nationalities, and languages.
What's in for you:
• Excellent Salary & Allowances.
• Excellent Career development and skill enhancement training to learn.
• Medical (Self) Accidental & Life insurance.
• Free Induction Snack in the Office.
• Modern and multinational working environment at an attractive location.
• Working shifts - 24/7 (Both night and Day).
We thank all applicants for their interest, however due to the large volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.