Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Required Professional Experience:
- At least 5 years experiences in organisational communications, storytelling, community of practice management, or knowledge management
- Excellent writing, document editing, formatting and publication skills
- Contemporary and progressive ICT skills in KM platforms/software (MS Teams, Sharepoint, web design, Articulate, Adobe Creative Suite)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to translate complicated ideas and technical language into simple language
- Strong collaboration and coordination skills and experience
- Webinar development and facilitation
- Knowledge Management training / and or experience
- Experience in formation and nurturing of virtual communities of practices, networks, etc.
- Experience in dealing with faith related issues in development
- Facilitation skills – virtual and F2F
- Website and publication design
- A bachelor’s degree in Knowledge Management Science, Organisational Communications, Business Management or Administration, Informational Technology, or a related field
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Experience in the field of child participation, child rights, and learning & development
- Experience leading organization-wide initiatives, strategic planning, and project management
Set Strategic Plans for KM and Communications
- Update, refine, and implement the sector KM work plan to support overall sector business objectives
- Collaborate with team members to develop targeted communication plans to promote CP&P external events, research, best practices, and team publications.
Create a knowledge-sharing culture to achieve CP&P business goals
- Promotes a vibrant CP&P Community of Practice that meets on a regular basis and works together effectively across teams and offices to further global CP&P priorities.
- Manages and nurtures the sector CoPs to create a conducive environment where knowledge is built, leveraged, retained, and shared to improve CP&P programming
- Spearhead dynamic learning experiences, processes, and activities to enable CoP members to collaborate, problem solve, and share solutions to common CP&P programming issues.
- Facilitates an appropriate flow of CP&P knowledge and learning between field office and global teams
Knowledge Curation, Communication, and Data Management
- Manage external CP&P team webpages, ensuring up-to-date information that reflects the impact of CP&P programming
- Curate, write, and edit sector newsletters and internal Partnership news articles
- Oversee, create, and maintain content for sector intranet webpages (Sharepoint platform) to provide access to programme and project tools and best practice guidance
- Develop system and process for tracking CP&P programming across 60+ Field Offices