The Butt Fusion Welder will be responsible for preparation and butt fusion welding of HDPE pipes on site. To execute assigned tasks in line of construction, which may include well trained via. operation/quality/H3SE trainer and pass exam, preparation and welding of HDPE pipes in line with parameters of the HDPE machine and proper procedures for butt and electrofusion welding, etc.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Pipefitter or Welder.
- Fluent in English
- Hardworking, responsible and solution-oriented.
- Physically fit and healthy.
- Punctual, with a good attitude to learning and teamwork.
How to Apply:
All candidates should merge their applications into one single pdf document to [email protected] with file name format as “position+major+name”. Only candidates who been deemed to have fully met the requirements of the roles will be contacted for interviews.
- Proper usage of hand tools and butt fusion machine involved of HDPE pipe welding.
- Usage, service, inspection and maintenance (including conditions-based) of engineering operational maintenance primary equipment like HDPE Machines, etc.
- Conducting work in line with set quality assurance standards, work targets and specified standards.
- An integral part of the work would be strict adherence to Safety, Health, Safety, Environment and Housekeeping, including
- Performing work in accordance with relevant safe working procedures.
- Reporting any dangerous conditions/ incident/ accidents immediately as per the SHE system
- Taking reasonable care of own health and safety and that of others in the workplace.
- Using the PPE required for the specific task or working condition
- Performing tasks assigned to the SHE system i.e. keeps workplace clean.
- Reporting incidents/ accidents & identifies SHE conditions and work practices that are dangerous or could lead to pollution & report immediately as per the SHE System requirement.
- Performing all tasks in accordance with the SHE system.