• Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
• Pick up clients from the place and at the time they’ve requested
• Collect payments and issue receipts
• Assist clients with loading and unloading their luggage
• Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
• Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
• Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders
• Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
• Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car.
Requirements and skills
• Proven experience as a Driver
• A valid driver’s license, with clean driving record
• Familiarity with GPS devices
• Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods in Lagos
• Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
• Availability to occasionally take weekends.
• A polite and professional disposition
• Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g., at rush hour)
• At least Minimum of SSCE Certificate
Only candidate in the above location will be considered.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward CV to [email protected]
using the job tittle as subject of the mail.