Strategic Outsourcing LimitedFuzu Exclusive
De Beryl ConsultFuzu Exclusive
Cedar Advisory PartnersFuzu Exclusive
MPG PartneringFuzu Exclusive
Dudden Hill FoundationFuzu Exclusive
Dynamic Careers GroupFuzu Exclusive
Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
Willers Solutions Limited
Ruff 'n' Tumble
Closing: Jun 3, 20229 days remaining
Published: May 20, 2022 (5 days ago)
Coordinate month-end and year-end closing activities toensure timely close and reporting.
• Conductin-depth analysis of the company’s financial performance using relevant KPIs.
• Overseepreparation of consolidated management accounts every month.
• Review andvalidate general ledger entries on the ERP for accuracy and completeness.
• Review andvalidate all invoices (both customer and supplier) and accounting schedules(e.g., fixed asset register, paymentschedules, receivables aging analysis).
• Oversee thereconciliation of intercompany accounts across the group.
• Monitorcashflow balances and debt obligations across the group.
• Supervisecredit risk management process including supporting collection of receivables.
• Coordinateall audit activities including statutory and tax audits to ensure timelycompletion.
• Supervisefinancial operations of subsidiary companies.
• Monitor taxcompliance and ensure all tax obligations are paid and filed on time.
• Oversee theimplementation of accounting policies and recommend improvements wherenecessary.
• Conductfrequent review of accounting processes and internal controls and advisemanagement on risk areas and mitigating strategies.
• Monitorupdates in financial laws and regulations and advise management on compliance.
• Providetechnical advice on financial reporting issues.
• Superviseand coach Finance team members.