Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 10 days left to apply for this job.
Who we are
At the click of a button, SafeBoda provides a safe, more convenient, mobile-first transportation platform for Africa’s booming young population. On the high-frequency use of our transportation service, SafeBoda is providing value to consumers, our drivers, and passengers, with additional financial services, payments, and other on-demand services to keep Africa moving forward. Based in Nairobi, Kampala, Nigeria, and Barcelona, we are a venture-funded company that is already having a huge impact on millions of people in East Africa.
We are seeking an experienced professional to lead marketing for SB Payments, a new innovative business line at SafeBoda.The ideal candidate should have experience in marketing and is passionate and dedicated to building the best service across East and West Africa.
● Lead all SafeBoda payments marketing, including our services such as topping up your wallet with a SafeBoda directly, buying utilities via the SafeBoda app and peer-to-peer transfers between SafeBoda users.
● Lead customer research and insight analysis for SafeBoda Payments
● Reporting and analyzing customer data collected from various platforms to provide insights and solution-oriented feedback to senior stakeholders and other departments
● Lead content creation and execution for SafeBoda payments for all rider, customer and merchants facing comms across all channels
● Collaborate with the Head of Payments and Head of Marketing in Kampala through leadership that values humility, empathy, growth of the team, and leading by example.
You should have
● 3+ years of experience in marketing, experience with on-demand services in the space is a big bonus
● Strong managerial experience growing and empowering a team
● Data-driven decision-making mindset and solid analytical skills with great knowledge in marketing metrics
● Firm understanding on how to maintain a performance culture that is data-driven
● Creativity and passion for building something that is innovative and has an impact.
● Solid academic performance with at a minimum a completed Bachelor/Undergraduate degree with excellent grades, a marketing qualification is a big bonus
● Live the SafeBoda values, represent the company in everything you do and constantly fly the flag.
Scale with a rapidly growing startup, with tons of opportunity for growth and impact
Contribute to our mission and work at our dynamic and fast-paced company in Africa
Competitive salary based on experience
Free SafeBoda transport
Free lunch every day
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself