We are looking for an experienced talent leader that has proven experience of driving world class talent initiatives. Being highly data centric you will have the ability to drive change through insights and analytics, and bring unique ways to measure talent in the tech marketplace. The suitable individual will bring experience of data science, creating and using dashboarding to influence and drive our processes together with experience of conducting behavioral and psychometric assessments.
What we are looking for in you
- An exceptional academic track record with a degree in psychology or a science based subject with a data science/analytical background.
- Programming experience with advanced capability to build dashboards, manipulate large datasets and create complex metrics to drive positive behavioural change (SQL, Python, Scripting capabilities).
- Management experience overseeing data driven experts in the talent field including managing projects that drive efficiency and deliver results.
- Thought leadership in the talent space with the ability to influence best practice, bringing a solid point of how to build a high performance organisation.
- Experience of running and providing stakeholder training on behavioural, competency based interviews.
- Experience of interpreting psychometric assessments with a deep belief that motivations and behaviours are as important as technical domain skills.
- Proven ability of working with senior stakeholders to drive a professional outlook on hiring talent as well as challenge the status quo.
- Passionate about building a great employer brand and candidate experience.
- Experience of successful configuration of hiring tools that enable the selection process.
- Willingness to travel up to 4 times a year for internal events