Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 3 days left to apply for this job.
Twiga is recruiting a seasoned Warehouse Manager to ensure the smooth running of warehouse operations i.e. receiving intakes, storage and warehousing; and order fulfillment.
The right candidate will be target oriented and bring a true operational and enterprise building mindset. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to join a supply-chain production team in solving the problem of getting good quality products to Kenyan markets.
- Warehouse operations - planning, coordinating and monitoring the receipt, ordering, and fulfillment of goods
- Achieving KPI and targets as set for processing, stocking, and fulfillment of goods
- Overseeing inventory management and developing controls around stock accountability and stock management
- Automating processes within the warehouse to drive efficiency as a strategic initiative
- Maintaining the physical condition of the warehouse; cleanliness; order; planning for space needs; inspecting equipment and ensuring it is in good working condition
- Safeguarding warehouse operations and contents by liaising with security and monitoring security procedures and protocols
- Maintaining a safe and healthy work environment that is OSHA compliant; establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- Achieving financial objectives by tracking departmental budgets against costs; driving cost savings within the warehouse operations
- Supervising warehouse staff by selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Working cross-functionally with other departments company-wide, including Sourcing, Quality, Logistics, Sales and HR to drive business revenue goals
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent),