Fuzu Exclusive Job
Microsoft 4Afrika Skills | Malawi | Log in or register to see the closing date
Marketing Internship in Blantyre, Malawi
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Intern or trainee
- Full Time
Do not apply if:
- You are not a Malawi citizen
- You do not have a degree
- You are employed
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE DISQUALIFIED IF YOU FAIL TO REVEAL OR DISCLOSE TRUTHFUL INFORMATION
World-Class Skills is about Microsoft’s plans to develop a self-sustaining, world-class education platform, both online and offline, to help Africans develop skills for entrepreneurship and improved employability and competitiveness. Microsoft, in partnership with the host organization, offer you a unique opportunity to kick start your career.
The Interns4Afrika internship program will provide you with a real-world work experience and new skills while working for a leading technology organization on the African continent.
A Marketing intern must have:
• Excellent interpersonal and business communication skills - verbal and written.
• Very good organizational and planning skills
• Aggressive, persuasive and ability to negotiate an opportunity leading to a sale.
• Very good working with numbers and statistics
• Ability to work smarter and harder.
• Readiness to do considerable amount of legwork at the grassroots level as and when required.
Main tasks and duties:
The Marketing Intern will be responsible for direct interacting with and being on the front line to bring the value of Microsoft software, solutions, technologies and services to customers and businesses. The Marketing Intern would be expected to meeting potential clients and educating them on the benefits of Microsoft products.
• Learn about different aspects of the sales cycle and different techniques used for sales
• Shadowing sales person(s) or accompany the account executives during sales calls and meetings.
• May be called upon to work at the client’s premises and solve customer queries.
• Assist with preparation of customer contracts and make strategies for new business development.
• May work on special projects, learn sales techniques and must make targeted number of phone calls.
• Learn company culture, company products and service offered to consumers.
• May have to research ways to reach the target consumers.
• Operate and manage client contact database and schedule periodic updates.
• Administrative duties related to the sales process
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: TemporaryJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: MalawiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Intern or trainee
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: one monthRequired skills
: Verbal communication; Presentation skills; Customer service; Business strategy; Sales strategy; Sales support; MarketingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply