Do not apply if:
- You do not speak and understand English
- You are not a Togo citizen
- You have not completed your degree
- You are employed
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE DISQUALIFIED IF YOU FAIL TO REVEAL OR DISCLOSE TRUTHFUL INFORMATION
World-Class Skills is about Microsoft’s plans to develop a self-sustaining, world-class education platform, both online and offline, to help Africans develop skills for entrepreneurship and improved employability and competitiveness. Microsoft, in partnership with the host organization, offer you a unique opportunity to kick start your career.
The Interns4Afrika internship program will provide you with a real-world work experience and new skills while working for a leading technology organization on the African continent.
A Marketing intern must have:
· Communication and interpersonnal skills
Main tasks and duties:
· Communicate with target audiences and managing customer relationships,
· Formulate new and effective methods for promoting products and services,
· Conduct surveys and interview customers on issues and or preferences,
· Contribute to, and developping marketing plans and strategies,
· Negotiate advertising contracts with advertising agencies and mass media firms.