Fuzu Exclusive Job
Microsoft 4Afrika Skills | Togo | Log in or register to see the closing date
Sales Internship in Lome, Togo
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Intern or trainee
- Full Time
Do not apply if:
- You are not a Togo citizen
- You have not completed your degree
- You are employed
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE DISQUALIFIED IF YOU FAIL TO REVEAL OR DISCLOSE TRUTHFUL INFORMATION
World-Class Skills is about Microsoft's plans to develop a self-sustaining, world-class education platform, both online and offline, to help Africans develop skills for entrepreneurship and improved employability and competitiveness. Microsoft, in partnership with the host organization, offer you a unique opportunity to kick start your career.
The Interns4Afrika internship program will provide you with a real-world work experience and new skills while working for a leading technology organization on the African continent.
A sales intern must have:
• Excellent selling, communication and negociation skills.
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
• Relationship management skills and openess to feedback.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Internet.
Main tasks and duties:
• Meet potential clients and educating them on the benefits of Microsoft products.
• Sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complains to maximize satisfaction.
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
• Driving sales through participation in workshops, events and demos.
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: TemporaryJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: TogoArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Intern or trainee
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: one monthRequired skills
: Verbal communication; Presentation skills; Customer service; Business strategy; Sales performance tracking and reporting; Sales strategy; Sales supportRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply